Job ID: JOB-12865
We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals about this great new job opportunity in Shannon/Galway with one of our industry leading med device clients. Our client are looking to attract a Logistics Coordinator on a permanent basis. This company stands out for their unique culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards packages.
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Supply Chain in Shannon or Galway and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Strategy & Vision
- As the person responsible for all logistics and related financial and regulatory requirements, this activity supports the financial, inventory and service goals of the site.
- Agreeing and scheduling all inbound and outbound deliveries
- Ensuring adherence to company quality control and compliance procedures.
- Raise sales orders and create shipping documentation in accordance with company policies
- Responsible for all logistic related compliance (example: preparation and submission of customs paperwork) requirements for ZOML
- Prepare accurate reports for management
- Check inventory, create, and maintain reports, load lists and logistical requirements
- 3rd Party Warehousing management
- Aid Customer Service team for outbound logistics and transportation, weekly shipping process
- Customs and export documentation as required
- Day-to-day performance of delivery partners ensuring Service Levels are adhered
- Support all audits relating to logistics (example: tariff classifications and customs declarations)
- Use logistics performance data to analyse and understand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within the logistics operation and take appropriate action.
- Coordinate introduction of new shipping lanes or new providers.
- Support Local to Global Initiatives for Transport and Logistics Excellence.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
- Knowledge of logistics & supply chain planning and management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and produce outputs on a regular, timely basis
- Ability to use analytical tools to issue, support, and execute decisions
- Analytical skills and ability to extract meaning information from various sources of data
- Ability to communicate effectively both upwards and across the organization
- Act on own initiative, strong IT, administrative, planning, organisation and communication skills.
- Strong team player and demonstrated continuous improvement success.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- 3rd Level Diploma, Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Engineering ideally, APICS/CPIM preferred.
- 3-5 years’ progressive work experience and responsibility within high-volume regulated manufacturing environment preferably medical devices.
- Strong ERP understanding and experience with one or more integrated systems (e.g. SAP, JD Edwards,).
- Logistics/Transport/Compliance experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of logistics management.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
For more information on this role in Shannon/Galway please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…