Job ID: JOB-12736
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. I have a superb opportunity with a leading medical device client in Galway to take on the role of Logistics Manager. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
As a key member of the Supply Chain Team he/she will be responsible for driving the development, implementation and ongoing management of the warehousing and shipping functions to best-in-class standards. The scope of the role includes EH&S, Quality, Customer satisfaction, People management, Operational excellence and Cost management.
- EH&S: Develop and drive a culture of continuous improvement in the area of EH&S relating to Warehouse/Shipping staff.
- People: Providing management & leadership to staff in the areas of performance management and training and development plans.
- Quality: Manage, develop & ensure compliance to all regulatory and quality procedures & systems including ensuring all SOPs and Work Instructions accurately reflects the process and are up to date.
- Service: Maintain high quality service levels to internal & external customers ensuring achievement of Customer Service targets
- TEOA: Provide leadership in the roll-out for Warehouse and Shipping functions
- Resources: Optimise the use of personnel and resources in meeting demanding service levels to support changing business needs.
- Inventory control: Implement robust inventory management control processes and procedures targeting best in class inventory accuracy
- Cost Management: Ensure effective management of all associated costs including labour, freight, inventory write-offs, external warehousing providers
- Systems: Support the rollout of SAP ERP across the site
- Trade Compliance: Ensure compliance to all customs and related trade regulatory requirements.
- 10 years relevant experience in Warehousing / Logistics in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Proven strong leadership and people management skills
- High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands.
- Excellent PC skills and strong knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work across organisations to get best results.
- Ability to multi task and work on own initiative.
- Excellent analytical /problem solving skills
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…