Our client, a manufacturing company in Co.Clare are currently looking to recruit a Machine Operator for their site in Shannon.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Production Supervisor or Designee.
- Carry out operations in the manufacturing, and warehouse areas.
- Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- Strive to meet Production Output, Yield, Efficiency and Productivity Targets
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Support the training of new employees.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
- Develop good working relationships across the business
- Honest, open, flexible approach
- Experience in Solid Cam or equivalent CAD CAM
- Experience of 5 Axis Milling
- Fluent written and spoken English essential
- 3-4 years? experience
For further information on this Machine Operator in Clare please contact Tracy Lenihan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval