Machine Vision Systems Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway have a Vacancy for a Machine Vision Systems Engineer for their site.
Engineer needed to develop/support control systems and custom inspection systems used in the development and production of medical devices. Will work cross functionally to develop concepts, prototypes, control systems, machine vision systems, and software for complex manufacturing and test equipment.
- Participates on project teams to develop clear specifications, evaluates feasibility of concepts, and provides formal estimates for control systems and vision system designs.
- Integrates machine vision systems into a PC or PLC based system.
- Commissioning of new and repeat build equipment.
- Troubleshoot control systems using pneumatic and electrical schematics.
- Create supporting design documentation.
- Communicate costs and project status to project lead.
- Update machine vision software to increase yields and/or quality of existing vision systems.
- Collect and analyse inspection results to prove robustness of vision system changes.
- Complete project deliverables and monitor project schedule and scope changes to assure team can meet delivery requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (level 8), Computer Science or related technical field required
- 1-2 years Software Development or Vision System design and Automation system design experience required.
- Experience with Cognex Vision Pro, Cognex Insight and Keyence vision systems preferred
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval