Telephone: 021 2066287
Mail & Supplies Specialist
Our client, a leading global internet service provider in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Mail & Supplies Specialist for their site.
The Mail & Supplies Specialist reports to the OSC and is responsible for effectively and efficiently running the mail room by managing the overall mail and courier activity within the building.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities
- Manage incoming / outgoing mail and courier services.
- Coordinate mail handling across buildings and effectively liaise with the team.
- Receive, direct and relay mail related correspondence (telephone, fax & email, scans).
- Liaise with courier partners to maintain excellence of service delivery (DHL, POST, Securitas, S&S, etc.).
- Suggest ways to make mail processes and records more effective and efficient.
- Present necessary data to manager about activity in the mail room.
- Monitor and maintain mail consumables stock according to agreed par-stock levels.
- Provide reception coverage and assistance if required and be familiar with basic Receptionist Role & Responsibilities.
- Maintain frequent contact with key business partners and stay up-to-date with their departmental mail requirements.
- Prepare for/attend:
- Weekly catch up meeting with OSC & FM
- Bi Weekly OS team meeting
- Be familiar & adhere to OS internal procedures.
- Handle and update allocated daily TT requests not less than twice a day when still pending.
- Stay up to date with this document.
- Assist the OSC/TLR in training the Receptionist Floats
- Support the wider team.
- As front line employee, act as an ambassador of the IFM program
- Ensure accurate and detailed hand over is planned & passed on (for tasks for which being responsible), if absent from the business.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving
- Good organizational skills
- Strong customer focus
- Fluency in French, English - both written and spoken (possibly German too).
- Able to demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Customer service experience in a quality driven environment
- Hotel Reception or in a Corporate front desk
- Basic knowledge of mail / courier operations in a corporate facility
- Education: Minimum leaving certificate
- Hospitality training/education
For further information on this role in Dublin please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval