Telephone: 086 8395531
Maintenance and Facilities Co-ordinator
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance and Facilities Co-ordinator for their site.
Purpose of the role:
- Management of all maintenance activity across the facility.
- Management of the Safety System.
- Efficiency of equipment – long term projects relating to the improvement of processes.
- Management of the maintenance programme within the facility.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the plant equipment.
- Internal liaison for all maintenance activities. Liaison with all relevant functions where the activity may impact on performance.
- Manage the maintenance software & database (Flex maintenance).
- Manage the safety systems (e.g. hazards, accidents, etc.).
- Liaise with the relevant experts on products & processes in sister companies & external suppliers to ensure that the maintenance programmes are consistent with their recommendations.
- Ensure that all health & safety regulatory requirements are adhered to on a continual basis.
- Lead and participate in Improvement teams.
- Participate in management team.
- Report to Mechanical Engineer for all maintenance activities.
- Understand and control the critical defects that can impact on site performance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance to the Health and Safety, Quality Environmental and Energy Management systems
- 5 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role in a manufacturing operation.
- Good Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Advantage Flex Maintenance software or equivalent
- Mechanical and Electrical experience required
- Automation experience an advantage
- Good knowledge of compressed air/hydraulics.
For further information on this Maintenance and Facilities Co-ordinator in Galway role please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval