Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Coordinator for their site.
What you're great at:
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, with senior stakeholders and employees
- Ability to coach and mentor others to succeed
- Strong Maintenance/ Engineering skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Support attainment of key business metrics through the provision of maintenance support for value stream processes.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on downtime, budget and projects.
- Manage costs through the delivery of reliability and cost improvement projects.
- Manage the execution of the Preventative Maintenance program for the assigned value streams.
- Management of the maintenance team to include resource planning, training and development opportunities
- Ensure timely closure of quality actions such as Audit Actions, NCR's and CAPA's.
- Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities ensuring projects are delivered to agreed timelines as well as Root Cause Analysis and implementation of robust solutions to downtime issues.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- BSc degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Previous exposure of working within the medical devices or Manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical issues and provide practical and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Experience with automated equipment. 5 axis CNC Machining exposure preferred
- Previous exposure within a team lead/ supervisory experience and ability to make effective decisions
- Experience of working in a regulated industry (FDA, ISO etc.) desired
- We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we're each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what's right
For further information on this Maintenance Coordinator role in Cork please contact Anne Gough on 0860449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval