Maintenance Engineering Lead
Job ID: JOB-11963
Maintenance Engineering Lead Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineering Lead for their Cork plant. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, in this role, you will provide manufacturing engineering service to the plant, in order to maximize the availability of manufacturing equipment while developing and leading your team to continual operational improvements and employee development. Key Responsibilities Include: With your team, you will have overall responsibility for the maintenance of manufacturing equipment as part of a Maintenance Excellence Program to ensure
- The performance of day-to-day preventative, predictive and demand maintenance activity to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment.
- Calibration schedule for equipment and facility instrumentation
- Ongoing equipment improvements/upgrades as part of Continuous improvement and Obsolescence initiatives
- Training and cross training of technicians
- Undertake specific investigations, and equipment monitoring, with the view to improve manufacturing performance e.g. reducing plant downtime and maximizing Plant output and yield.
- Liaise with the Operations Department to ensure equipment performance is maximized.
- Maintain records and documentation on relevant Engineering Procedures and preventative/ demand maintenance.
- Establish with the Engineering Manager the department goals, schedules and timetables for activities.
- Work with the EHS, Projects and FUE (Facility, Utility & Energy) Leads to create synergies and deliver exceptional performance.
- Operate within departmental and project budget requirements, highlighting budget and resource requirements.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similiar technical discipline or a Craft qualification within engineering, while working towards your degree
- You will have 2 years + years experience in a leadership role such as Engineering/Maintenance Supervisor or Project Manager so that you can effectively lead and coach your team
- From a technical expertise prespective, you should have 5 years + experience working within a maintenance team in a manufacturing environment
For further information on this Maintenence Engineering lead role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…