Telephone: 086 0449473
Maintenance Engineering Supervisor Job
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor Job for their site.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the Engineering team.
- Be an active participant of the site and Vaccine IPT leadership team..
- Ensure supply of high quality product through equipment availability, maximize performance of the equipment and identify/implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure maintenance programs are executed to the highest standards in compliance with cGMP.
- Sound Engineering stewardship, staffing resource planning maintenance scheduling and control e.g. shutdown activities, vendor management, change control.
- Recommend best practice approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance (Quality and Safety) standards.
- Participate in efficiency and streamlining projects which contribute to site initiatives and contribute to increased safety, process improvement cost saving etc.
- Manage Safety Chapters within the Vaccine IPT as required.
- Level 8 with a preference of a Level 9 (Masters) in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology).
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles.
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management professional is desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Qualified Preferable.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- 5 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar GMP operating environment with preferable experience in at least one of the following: Utility management, Reliability, Engineering Maintenance, Calibrations, Operations.
- 3 years’ experience in a people management / Leadership role.
- Demonstrated leadership including change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Demonstrated experience with Industrial Relations.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Lean Six Sigma teams, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results RFT, in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
For further information on this Maintenance Engineering Supervisor Job role in Cork please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval