Our client, a pharma company in Westport Mayo has a great opportunity for a Maintenance Fitter for their site.
- Qualification in tool making or fitting with accredited qualification is essential to be considered for this job.
- A minimum of 2 years’ maintenance and troubleshooting experience in a similar role.
- Clear understanding and experience of;
- Mechanical maintenance.
- Troubleshooting of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Skills in tools and components use.
- Repair of mechanical systems such as bearings, gears, clutches, belts, and seals.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills are essential for this job.
- Team player and a good problem solver.
- Able to communicate, both in writing and verbally, with internal and external people.
- Computer literate including Email and Microsoft Office.
- Be flexible in this position and be prepared to undertake other work that may be assigned to you from time to time, which may be outside the area of your normal duties.
- With aseptic bulk manufacturing vessels, filling operations utilising blow fill and Isolator/RABS bottle fill.
- Packaging operations utilising, robotic packing.
- Experience with integration of computer, electronic and programmable control systems
- Compliance to all site Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Duties to include; preventative maintenance, fabrication and repair on machines and equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs within the production environment.
- Support production troubleshooting and fault finding and Identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies by Continuous Improvement and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on manufacturing, filling and packaging equipment, using a Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM) approach as appropriate.
- Support equipment projects from design to install.
- Ensure all equipment is repaired to the highest standards.
- Responsible for filling out plant downtime notification on SAP for all instances of plant downtime. Report to include time down, corrective action, preventative action going forward and parts used.
- Prompt updates to SAP system controlling reordering of stock parts.
- Engage with vendors and parts suppliers to source non stock parts.
- Support the development of apprentices within the company.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Mayo please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval