Telephone: 086 0449473
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Lead for their site.
- Lead the Ostomy Maintenance function to deliver best in class maintenance for the Ostomy production equipment
- Working with the Operations teams, implement and sustain planned maintenance systems to ensure optimized use of the available maintenance resource.
- Identify and implement maintenance best practices, including predictive maintenance, to maximize production line uptime
- Continue implementation of Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) program for critical items of Ostomy equipment
- Drive OEE improvement to meet Ostomy Strategic goals through implementation of TPM on critical production lines
- Drive engagement in the Maintenance team through ongoing skills development and training on maintenance best practice
- Manage performance in the maintenance team to ensure tool time is maximized and resource use is optimized
- Develop appropriate metrics (e.g. planned maintenance as %, MTBF, MTTR) for maintenance and monitor the same
- Develop & maintain visual management for maintenance
- Must Possess a Fás Mechanical Time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior Trades
- An Engineering qualification would be an advantage
- Length of experience
- 8 years' experience in a progressive manufacturing environment with a proven track record of performance management, including supervisory level experience for a minimum of 5 years.
- Strong track record of managing change in a high volume manufacturing environment through the hands-on application of lean tools, maintenance best practices and employee engagement techniques gained over a minimum of 5 years
- Practical knowledge and experience of the application of maintenance planning / scheduling, preventative and predictive maintenance and SMED are required for the role
- Knowledge of the Maintenance hierarchy and the practical application of the techniques is required
- Familiarity with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) is required
For further information on this Maintenance Lead role in Mayo please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval