- Maintenance Scheduling, communications of plans and reporting on schedule adherence.
- Review maintenance processes, improve and streamline our systems.
- Support all aspects of the Production System and participate in team activities supporting this.
- Work with the Maintenance Lead to co-ordinate maintenance activities to deliver Overall Equipment Efficiency improvements.
- Work closely with Cell Team Leaders and Value Stream Managers to ensure work is prioritised and completed in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with Engineering for technical and project support.
- Set up of Standard Works and development of SMED principles.
- Plan and coordinate Preventative Maintenance activities including spares availability.
- Plan and coordinate Un-Planned Maintenance activities.
- Management and co-ordination of the CMMS System - Blue Mountain.
- Complete analysis of reliability issues while also developing and implementing plans to address.
- Set up relevant reports and Maintenance metrics using MI and supporting systems.
- Develop yearly, quarterly, monthly and weekly plans to enable completion of all planned maintenance actives in agreement with operation and supporting functions.
- Planning and co-ordination of shutdown and maintenance programs.
- Support all initiatives to improve/enhance a World Class Maintenance process.
- Apply operational excellence tools and techniques to continuously improve our processes and eliminate waste.
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Experience of planning and scheduling asset care and the ability to set up an appropriate Maintenance system.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and to prioritise accordingly.
- Problem solving mind-set with experience of continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills.
- Competency in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) is an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in manufacturing and quality, working in a world class environment.
- Must be familiar with working in a unionized environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computerised maintenance systems and reporting capability.
- Demonstrated experience of planning technical (Engineering/Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance) activities in a World Class Manufacturing facility.
- Asset care experience in an industrial environment would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a Medical Device, Pharma, Food, chemical or other life sciences industry.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering enhancements and cost reductions in Maintenance activities
- Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification recognized by the National Qualifications Authority of Ireland.
- An Engineering Qualification or equivalent incorporating World Class Maintenance Practices.
- A Fás Mechanical Time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior Trades optional
For further information on this Maintenance Planner role in Mayo please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.