Job ID: JOB-11695
Maintenance Planner Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is Cork is expanding and looking for a Maintenance Planner for their site on a contractual basis. Reporting to the Maintenance lead the maintenance planner will be responsible for planning, scheduling and co-ordinating all planned maintenance work. Working closely with manufacturing, the maintenance planner will form part of the overall site goal of maximizing asset performance.
- Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of daily activities within the maintenance department, whilst following all statutory, environmental, regulatory (cGMP), corporate site and department practices and procedures. Planning and Control
- Developing the work order planning process.
- Developing maintenance work plans through field inspections.
- Scheduling all planned maintenance work.
- Compiling weekly, monthly, yearly maintenance schedules.
- Attending daily operations meeting.
- Prioritizing and coordinating maintenance work with manufacturing/QC/OTS.
- Planning all rolling shutdowns
- Evaluating job feedback and histories to improve future work
- Assisting in construction, commissioning and qualification of equipment.
- Managing technical documentation, such that all relevant vendor documentation is available to Department. Maintaining equipment files – to record pertinent repair information – to enhance future repairs.
- Developing and managing the computerized maintenance management system – SAP-PM, MM, DM and QM modules.
- Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required.
- Providing out of hours on-call cover to site operations.
- Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Assisting in the management of maintenance contracts and contractors.
- Assisting in the selection of appropriate spare parts to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
- Assisting Engineering in executing projects.
- Training and coaching maintenance technicians in department procedures and techniques, as required. Compliance
- Ensuring timely, consistent and precise technician records of all maintenance work done on the CMMS – SAP.
- Ensuring completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
- Ensuring that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
- Analyzing equipment data to report on equipment performance.
- Supporting investigation and resolution of problems.
- Familiarization with and adoption of ME2 and maintenance best practices at all times.
- Participating in Cross-Functional teams as necessary.
- Traveling to other Centocor, GBSC and J&J sites for training/meetings/projects as required.
- Carrying out all routine and non-routine tasks delegated by maintenance management according to appropriate procedures and standards.
- Developing maintenance performance reports (costs, planning, spares usage, etc.)
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Collaboration and team work
- Strategic thinker
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Results and performance driven Coaching and mentoring style
- Integrity, trustworthiness and objectivity
- Customer focus
- Clear communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Inclusive, facilitative style
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: ESSENTIAL
- Trades qualified, or have a Diploma or higher award in Engineering or Instrumentation and Physics.
- Experience of SAP planning tools.
- Scientific or technical qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
KEY INDIVIDUAL COMPETENCIES:
- Thinks strategically to create growth
- Takes action and makes decisions that successfully build customer value
- Works to help others to builds strong productive relationships
- Directs and encourages others to achieve innovative results
- Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
- Seeks opportunities to grow and develop professionally
- Uses best practices to improve business operations
- Holds self accountable for compliant and flawless execution
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions that successfully build customer value
- Effectively manages and adapts to change
- Demonstrates the courage to stand alone on ideas and opinions that differ from others
- Listens effectively and remains open to other’s ideas.
- Works effectively with people that have diverse styles, talents and ideas
For further information on this Maintenance Planner role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…