Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Team Leader for their site.
Support the company maintenance programme by coordinating all Maintenance activities with the Value Stream. This will consist of Maintenance Planning, Maintenance Engineering & Maintenance coordination.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the company?s short cycle manufacturing programme, by ensuring minimum response times to equipment breakdowns, and achievement of world class MTTR and MTBF metrics.
- Support the performance management process and the day to day people management activities for Maintenance Technicians in a specific Value Stream.
- Responsible for training and development of Technicians in a specific Value Streams.
- Support the Implementation and upkeep of the Maintenance excellence program.
- Coordinate both planned and unplanned maintenance within a specific Value Stream.
- Approve, schedule and delegate all work orders generated by the CMMS for the business unit.
- Reporting of work status on a timely basis.
- Monitor all work and authorise close off of all business unit work orders.
- Responsibility for maintenance budgeting and costing within the Value Stream.
- Coordinate maintenance responsibilities in specific business unit project work.
- Management of all required external contractors and suppliers for Maintenance.
- Set-up and Management of detailed technical files and machine history logs for all equipment.
- Creation and maintenance of spare part requirements and PM schedules in conjunction with Mfg. engineers and technicians.
- Support Maintenance Excellence strategy to enable achievement of goals and objectives.
- Promote an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in line with lean thinking and Maintenance Excellence.
- Selection and implementation of appropriate maintenance approaches in consultation with Maintenance Team Leader for specific Value Streams.
- Support R&D projects on new product development & Participate in new equipment introduction project teams.
- Ensure compliance to all aspects of the Company?s Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are maintained.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the GMP requirements maintained by the Company.
- Ensure all hazardous and non-hazardous materials are disposed of in accordance with company procedures.
- Responsible for the safe & efficient operation of equipment onsite.
- Responsible for ensuring contractors comply with company environmental policy regulations & also for waste management within areas of responsibility.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Time served in an engineering apprenticeship and/or recognised mechanical/electrical engineering technical qualification (Degree/Diploma in Engineering).
- Min 3-5 Years? experience in all aspects of machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- General Skills and expertise related to Facilities and Maintenance activities.
- Demonstrable levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application on RCM activities.
- Relevant working Knowledge of a regulated Industry
- Project planning experience
- Min 2-5 years demonstrated People management skills
- Post graduate qualification in Maintenance Management
- CNC Machine Tool environment experience covering Repair and Maintenance
- Budgeting and Planning experience in a maintenance function
- Previous experience working with a CMMS preferably Maximo
- Reliability Centred Maintenance qualification
For further information on this Maintenance Team Leader role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval