Telephone: 086 0449473
Our client, a Maintenance company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician for their site in Cork.
Maintenance Technician/ Job Objectives:
- To ensure the smooth running of all products in a high volume production environment including SMT, Chip on Board Auto Insertion, PTH, and general PCB/ Boxbuild assembly.
- Liase with Production, Test, and Quality.
- To perform and complete all PM's according to procedure
- Implementation of "good work" Practices
- Debug/troubleshoot Process/Machine problems
- PM's to be carried out according to Schedule.
- ECO Implementation.
- Product Performance.
- Process Improvements.
- Tooling Procurement
- Spares Purchasing.
- Machine Performance.
- Understand, Use and improve in house Procedures.
- Improved line yields and overall quality of products.
- Monitoring of machine Up-time.
- Diploma/NCEA Certificate in Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2/3 years SMT & PTH assembly experience in a similar environment.
- Good communication and influencing skills are essential.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Availability to work shift patterns.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician in Cork please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval