Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client, a pharma company in County Galway are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician for their site.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities & Engineering the key responsibility of this role is to ensure that as part of the engineering/maintenance team that machines and facilities are maintained at a level to ensure their function is in accordance to cGMP and Health & Safety Standards.
- Carry out preventative maintenance of machines/ make recommendations for improvement of preventative maintenance.
- Carry out maintenance of buildings/ Utilities.
- Ensure machines/equipment are maintained correctly.
- Assist in machine installations.
- Assist or carry out training as required.
- Adherence to health and safety procedures
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements
- Maintain and update inventory and maintenance records of all equipment on-site.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving within the production area in relation to both equipment and processes.
- Maintain an adaptable approach while achieving output, response rate and quality standards.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Senior Trades.
- Additional Engineering Qualification and advantage.
- Minimum four years’ experience in an Engineering Technician role preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Thermoform/Packing Machinery an advantage
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Availability to work on three shift cycle is essential.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval