Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician for their site.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Troubleshooting and fault finding of automatic, semi-automatic and batch manufacturing equipment.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Execution of work orders generated by the computerised maintenance management system.
- Support key equipment projects at both local and global levels
- Ensure that all equipment is repaired to the highest standards.
- Responsible for filling out plant downtime report for all instances of plant downtime. Report to include time down, corrective action and preventative action going forward.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
Key Requirements (Education and Experience)
- National Diploma in Automation/Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Capability of debugging Allen-Bradley PLC''s, Motion and Machine Controls, Vision Systems and Industrial Networks (Ethernet IP) would offer candidates a distinct advantage for this role.
- Facilities maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Effective in analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Computer Literacy (PEMAC CMMS in use).
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Key competencies: Decision making, Business acumen, Interpersonal savvy, Strategic agility, Customer focus
For further information on this Maintenance Technician role in Galway please contact Tommy Mckeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.