Telephone: 086 0449473
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician for their site.
- The successful candidate will be someone who is able to provide innovative and timely technical support on production equipment while working under his or her own initiative. Applicants must be able to work in a highly dynamic environment where responsibility and challenges change. The role provides a great learning opportunity using the most advanced developments in technology. The role will be based on night shift.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Troubleshooting and fault finding of automatic, semi-automatic and batch manufacturing equipment.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Execution of work orders generated by the computerised maintenance management system.
- Support key equipment projects at both local and global levels
- Ensure that all equipment is repaired to the highest standards.
- Responsible for filling out plant downtime report for all instances of plant downtime. Report to include time down, corrective action and preventative action going forward.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
Key Requirements (Education and Experience)
- National Diploma in Automation/Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Capability of debugging Allen-Bradley PLC''s, Motion and Machine Controls, Vision Systems and Industrial Networks (Ethernet IP) would offer candidates a distinct advantage for this role.
- Facilities maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Effective in analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Computer Literacy (PEMAC CMMS in use).
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Decision making
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal saavy
- Strategic agility
- Customer focus
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission
- An employee must abide by the legal compliance policy in the performing of his/her duties
For further information on this Maintenance Technician role in Galway please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval