Job ID: JOB-13203
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Ireland – Cork
Function: Equipment Management
Level: Maintenance Technician
To engineer and implement highly capable & effective equipment maintenance processes that meet business goals and objectives, in conjunction with providing Technical Maintenance solutions on production, lab and utilities assets.
- Prioritise support of all equipment planned and un-planned maintenance activities in support of a production, Lab & Utilities environment.
- Provide technical direction on all maintenance and equipment issues.
- Be highly proficient in the problem solving of all production machine and automated systems i.e. mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and control systems.
- Manage the planning & execution of all equipment maintenance routines (scheduled & un-scheduled) on identified equipment within the value streams.
- Minimise downtime on Equipment, through fast response and priority setting with Area Supervision.
- Liaise with Production / Maunfacturing Engineering and Equipment Engineering to understand equipment down priorities, and eliminate recurring issues.
- Manage communications with key stakeholders where applicable as Maintenance represenative as and when the business requires e.g. complex breakdown issues.
- Ensure critical Equipment availability at all times in support of production metrics.
- Verify / Monitor PM effectiveness – Drive continuous improvement in the PM process.
- Monitor key maintenance performance indicators MTTF, MTBF, MTTR etc. as required.
- Liase with Manufacturing Engineers, Process Technicianss, and Product Builders on equipment related issues.
- Utialise the BMRAM preventative maintenance system (CMMS) as area for same.
- Ensure all activities on ‘down’ Equipment & during PM are recorded appropriately in the BMRAM system. Compliant with BMRAM/Pharma Quality Management System (QMS) procedures.
- Generate / Edit Maintenance procedures to reflect actual work practices in line with Pharma QMS.
- Ensure all work carried out as part of the BMRAM system is as per procedures – Strive for continuous improvement in procedures & processes.
- Monitor the consumption of & timely reordering of Equipment Spares in conjunciton with the Stores Administrators and with Maintenance Engineers & Technicians.
- Capability to retrofit / upgrade existing equipment as part of Quality and/or cost improvement initiatives.
- Stay current with technology & training; be recognised as the SME for Maintenance within Pharma Value Stream (VS).
- Establishes and supports a work environment of continuous improvement that supports Clients Quality policy and core values.
- Maintain compliance metrics around adherence to preventative maintenance schedule and report metrics as required by Clients quality systems management.
- Ensure relevant documentation is prepared and updated in line with all Quality and Regulatory guidelines and promotes full compliance to all GMP.
- Represents the production maintenance function in support of internal & external quality systems audits.
Experience & qualification
- A working knowledge of BMRAM (Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager) is an advantage.
- Ability to read & interpret electrical & control technical specifications & drawings.
- Ability to fault find PLC control systems is a distinct advantage.
- Hands on experience in a fully automated manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Familiarity with standard problem solving processes (6-sigma, DMAIC) is an advantage.
- Previous relevant experience in a highly regulated environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of working within a Class 7 cleanroom environment, policy and procedures is an advantage.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…