Job ID: JOB-11972
Our client a medical device company are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician for their Cork site. This is initially a contracting role and there will be potential to transition to a permanent role or to continue on a contracting basis. This position has the primary function of ensuring that equipment downtime is kept to a minimum.
There are currently two shifts available:
Shift 1: 4 weeks of Mon – Weds 12 hour day shift, 4 weeks of Thurs – Sat 12 hour day shift.
Shift 2: Weekend shift – Fri, Sat, Sun – 12 hour day shift.
- Work on Mechanical/Electronic troubleshooting, hardware/software interfacing.
- Responsible for machine performance and up time.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures and routines in assigned process/es or area/s.
- Assists in implementing technical improvements.
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing and replenishment of all equipment spares.
- Perform equipment qualifications.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
Solid knowledge of the job. Applies broad knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a general understanding of department fundamentals.
Performs routine and some non-routine assignments using standard methods and sequences. Makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements to set processes as directed. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes.
Close to moderate supervision. Receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Consequence of Errors
Errors may be detected and corrected but may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction.
Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician role please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…