Our Client, a leading Medical Device Manufacturer are looking to recruit an Experienced Maintenance Technician on a short term, 6 month contract position.
1. Execution of scheduled preventative maintenance activities
2. Prioritise, fault find and remediate equipment breakdowns in a timely manner
3. Record quality maintenance history in the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
4. Effective communication with production teams and maintenance engineer
5. Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with local and global procedures and in accordance with GMP requirements.
Essential Skills / Qualification
1. Minimum level 6 qualification in relevant technical discipline
2. Strong electrical and electronic repair and diagnostic skills
3. Experience in pneumatic fault finding and repair
Desirable Skills / Qualification
1. Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an FDA maintenance environment.
2. Experience with high speed automation equipment is a distinct advantage
3. Experience with maintenance of Vision systems
4. Knowledge of programming Logic Controllers, Drives & HMI
5. Minimum level 6 qualification in relevant technical discipline
6. Experience with Label printers and label placement equipment
The successful candidate will need to be flexible in terms of working pattern
And whilst the contract will be established on the basis that this is a 12 hour weekend role (12 hours Friday-Sunday 0630-1830) there will be significant flexibility required particularly in the early phase of the contract to facilitate training and for the duration of the contract in order to align with the production schedule.
Salary DOE. Hourly Rate, 36hrs/Week Shift + Allowance
For further information on this Maintenance Technician role in IDA Business & Technology Park, Model Farm Road please contact Shane Connolly on +353872197421 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…