Job ID: JOB-13628
Maintenance Technician – Evening shift
Our client a medical device company are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician for their Galway site. This is initially a contracting role and there will be potential to transition to a permanent role or to continue on a contracting basis. This position has the primary function of ensuring that equipment downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Work on Mechanical/Electronic troubleshooting, hardware/software interfacing.
- Responsible for machine performance and up time.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures and routines in assigned process/es or area/s.
- Assists in implementing technical improvements.
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing and replenishment of all equipment spares.
- Perform equipment qualifications.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
- Solid knowledge of the job.
- Applies broad knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a general understanding of department fundamentals.
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Production Operations Trainer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13678 Production Operations Trainer Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Operations Trainer…
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13677 Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Hybrid) Our Client in Galway, a Globally leading Medical Device Organisation…
Manufacturing Engineer II
Galway City Galway
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13676 Manufacturing Engineer II We are looking to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer about this…