Job ID: JOB-12122
Maintenance Technician – Nightshift
The successful candidate will be someone who is able to provide innovative and timely technical support on production equipment while working under his or her own initiative. Applicants must be able to work in a highly dynamic environment where responsibility and challenges change. The role provides a great learning opportunity using the most advanced developments in technology. The role will be based on night shift.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Troubleshooting and fault finding of automatic, semi-automatic and batch manufacturing equipment.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Execution of work orders generated by the computerised maintenance management system.
- Support key equipment projects at both local and global levels
- Ensure that all equipment is repaired to the highest standards.
- Responsible for filling out plant downtime report for all instances of plant downtime. Report to include time down, corrective action and preventative action going forward.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
Key Requirements (Education and Experience)
- National Diploma in Automation/Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Capability of debugging Allen-Bradley PLC`s, Motion and Machine Controls, Vision Systems and Industrial Networks (Ethernet IP) would offer candidates a distinct advantage for this role.
- Facilities maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Effective in analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Computer Literacy (PEMAC CMMS in use).
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Flexible work hours to cover early start ups, support across shifts and willingness to attend to out of hours callouts are key requirements for this position.
For further information on this role please contact Brian Walsh on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…