Job ID: JOB-12440
Our client in Galway, a leading medical device company is looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician on a 12 month contract day and night shifts.
These exciting new job opportunities for the Maintenance Technician are located in Galway.
Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”!
Commutable from Mayo, Clare & Limerick
- Strong proficiency in following; Allen Bradley PLC’s, Electrical (including high voltage), PC software & hardware troubleshooting, Parker motion control and vacuum systems.
- Troubleshooting issues associated with production equipment malfunction.
- Troubleshooting across multiple technologies (Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics, Vacuum, Hydraulics, Vision, PC, PLC, Robotics)
- Root Cause analysis of recurring equipment issues and implementation of fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Lead and implement equipment continuous improvement initiatives.
- Presentation of projects and continuous improvement initiatives at team meetings.
- Carrying out Preventative Maintenance tasks on production equipment.
- Optimization of new equipment.
- Carrying out equipment risk and spare parts assessment
- Ideally 3+ years in a similar role
- Flexibility required to cover resource shortages on different shifts.
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Multi skilled on other technical areas.
- Troubleshooting experience on PLC’s or PC’s would be an advantage.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician job in Galway please contact Gerard Griffin on 086 1071 395/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…