Job ID: JOB-4021
Commutable from Mayo, Clare & Limerick
Our client in Galway, a leading medical device company is looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician on a 12 month contract.
- Minimize downtime on Equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem-solving techniques.
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Take lead on Identification, quantifying, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects.
- Co-ordinate and communicate high impacting equipment / safety issues.
- Effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines.
- Strong proficiency in following; Allen Bradley PLC’s, Electrical (including high voltage), PC software & hardware troubleshooting, Parker motion control and vacuum systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record.
- Strong vision system and mechanical maintenance experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication / presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision.
- A proven history of controls systems debug & upgrade work.
- Experience in identifying and leading continuous improvement projects.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician job in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087 4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11550 Buyer Planner My client is a long established Medical Device multinational. As they construe to grow, there’s…
Job ID: JOB-5317 Quality Manager Our Client a Leading Medical Device Organisation are looking to attract a Quality/Environmental Manager for…
Job ID: JOB-11549 Design Engineer My manufacturing client in South County Galway are recruiting for a Design Engineer to join…