Job ID: JOB-12481
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right. This Maintenance Technician job opportunity located in Leitrim is one of those stand positions that don’t come along every day.Let us tell you more….
The Maintenance Technician will be Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this process-focused role requires the Maintenance Technician to support automated production in a fast-paced environment. Commutable from Sligo, Longford and Roscommon.
• Build upon and improve existing process design to optimize process.
• Drive yield improvement through effective planned maintenance and fast response to repair issue.
• Provide input on equipment installation, total preventative maintenance, electrical maintenance
•Calibration of Equipment.
• Using PLC programme to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving • Must be computer literate.
• Diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification an advantage.
• Should have at least 2 years high volume manufacturing experience, with a working knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems.
• Working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers.
•Must be available to work shift.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician job in Galway please contact Gerard Griffin on 086 1071 395/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…