Maintenance Technician Packaging (Evening Shift)
Contract Type - Permanent
Our client works hard every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
- Setup, PM and fault finding on automated Vial and Syringe packaging lines, inspection lines and serialization lines.
- Carry out scheduled service on plant equipment and be responsible for documenting works to high standard, while adhering to the schedule. Carry out electrical service and mechanical installation.
- Prepare plant equipment for external contractors and inspectors and assist external contractors when required
- Carry out site EH&S induction training and permitting tasks. Work within site EH&S frameworks for team and contractor Safety
- Ordering of spares, consumables and services to keep schedules on track
- Responsible for adhering to and drafting of, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions pertaining to the Work-In-Process area
- When required, you will be responsible for mentoring, training and supervision of other staff
- Write maintenance reports/memos to support the closure of investigations in a time manner through the internal Quality system
- Minimum of a Certification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of working in a highly regulated pharmaceutical/ medical device company
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and status of tasks in a timely manner
- You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared as such to undertake overtime and callout duties or other works as may be assigned to your role by the company
Competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician Packaging (Evening Shift)
role in Galway please contact Tommy on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval