Drawing on your Accounting Qualification and commerical awareness you will take the leadership in the role of Management Accountant. Our client, a leader in medical devices in Ireland are currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant for their site in Cork.
The role of the Management Accountant ensures business managers have timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business.
Why This Job?
- Leading medical device company in Cork
- Competitve salary with, pension, 10% bonus and healthcare
- Gym, canteen, work life balance
- Fast career developemnt opportuniites
- Fun team events
What Will I Be Doing?
- Manage the capital investments across the plant, partnering with Project owners to ensure due diligence of investment process, developing tracking models, and control and report spend
- Develop and manage a capital review forum with key stakeholders and control/monitor asset compliance issues such as tagging and cycle counting
- Support IDA R&D Grant drawdown submissions.
- Support the annual R&D Tax credit claim
- Ensure business managers have timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business.
- Analyse production and spending variances to tight deadlines at month end.
- Ensure inventory is correctly valued in the Financial Statements
- Prepare & report the monthly projection process.
- Prepare and report the capital investment budgets
- Raise attention to mitigate business and financial risks & exploit potential opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements across all international reporting regions.
- Adhoc Projects
What Do I Need?
- A recognised professional accounting qualification and preferably a broad business qualification.
- 2 Years + post qualification experience working in a multi-national.
- Experience managing large scale projects and investments desirable.
- A thorough understanding of accounting and financial principals, budgeting, reporting, financial analysis and forecasting.
For further information on this Management Accountant role in Cork please contact Jenny on 0860449371 jenny(at)hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.