Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant for their site.
Why this role
- Leading medical device company
- Competitve salary, bonus and healthcare
- Fast career progression
- Excellent onsite facilities and social events
What will I be doing
- Ensure business managers have timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business. Analyse production and spending variances to tight deadlines at month end.
- May ensure Inventory is correctly valued in the Financial Statements and in line with corporate policies.
- May coordinate the completion of the monthly financial results, projections and budget submissions in accordance with internal deadlines.
- Reporting of key cost drivers (e.g. Scrap, Absorption, Labour Efficiency, COGS and Inventory) to business owners on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Partner with Business Unit Leaders / Value Stream Managers with regard to the ongoing development of their financial knowledge and the preparation of monthly financial projections
- Work with the Business Units / Value Streams to ensure internal controls are working effectively
- Work closely with Continuous Improvement team to understand and develop product processing times to establish full product costings, understand cell/product productivity and validate cost reduction opportunities
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners
- Drive data integrity with the Business Units / Value Streams
- Actively contribute as part of the Finance Team to setting and achieving the team's goals and objectives
- All other duties as assigned.
What do I need
- Qualified Professional Accounting qualification with 2-3 years' experience in a Finance position supporting a high performance manufacturing operation
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and proficient use of MS Office applications
- Commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval