Telephone: 086 1070950
Manager of Production Management
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Manager of Production Management for their site.
- Manages production management activities including the investigation and resolution of incidents, problems, service requests and working assigned queues
- Manages problems, incidents and service requests, leveraging business understanding;
- Advises on break-fix coding and/or scripting & document break-fix code changes
- Provides technical explanation on incidents, problems and escalations to internal and external partners
- Deep knowledge in multiple Production Management domains
- Influences technical direction of developer teams
- Participates in setting strategic direction for Production Management domains
- Develop high level work plans, schedules estimates, resource plans and budgets
- Develop vendor statements of work, deliverables and Service Level Agreements; ensure vendor performance and deliverables meet contract specifications
- Develop close partnerships with enterprise IT Operations and standards agreed and implements.
- Full people management responsibility, including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, and training & development
- Increase the team’s predictability, collaboration, and quality practices.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8)in Computer Science, Information Systems or related or international equivalent
- 8+ years related experience
- 5+ years of line management experience
- 5+ years project management experience
- 1+ year experience managing project finances
- Experience managing offshore teams/ vendors
- Min 5+ yrs. of demonstrated Proficiency with SDLC
- Experience implementing an Agile framework at a large institution
- Understanding of the industry best practices around DevOps
- Passion for automation and the value it brings to an organization
- PMP, ITIL certification
- Master’s degree
For further information on this Manager of Production Management role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.