Job ID: JOB-12535
Feeling like work is lacking the challenge for you right now? Is career development, a great team, and good rewards important to you? This Manufacturing Technician job opportunity located in Clare could be just what you’re looking for. Let us tell you more…
About the position
In this position, you will be involved in facility and equipment maintenance both scheduled and in breakdown mode. Functions will include designing RF bench test setups, electro-mechanical maintenance, Automatic equipment setups, equipment repairs, and preventive maintenance. The individual will also be required to perform equipment modification projects and to provide the first level of support for Failure analysis and conformance-related technical issues.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Setup and perform RF bench tests as required by conformance testing.
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and maintain documentation records.
- Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary.
- Perform electronic repairs as required.
- Maintain and upkeep Automatic Test Equipment.
- Contribute to the smooth running of Conformance Inspection at all times and liaise with other departments as necessary e.g. Planning, Engineering, etc.
- Perform basic maintenance on facilities issues as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in all areas.
- Perform all duties in accordance with current safety regulations.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required from time to time.
- Using laboratory equipment such as Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Function Generators, and electronic loads.
- Certificate/Diploma in manufacturing/engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an equipment/machine maintenance technician, in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
Essential Skills / Attributes
- Excellent Communications Skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft product suite is desirable.
- Fluent English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to demonstrate the capability of working well in a team.
- Committed to personal development and self-improvement.
- Strong Mathematical Skills.
- Experience with high voltages and power levels.
- Experience with Labview or other related software would be an advantage.
- Previous Experience working with RF circuits is an advantage.
For more information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Limerick please contact Dominic Courtney at +353 868395533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…