Manufacturing CAD Technician
Our client, a leading Medical Device Company in Galway are looking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Manufacturing CAD Technician II.
- Collaborates with Engineering in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production equipment, fixtures and hardware designs.
- Creates prototypes on Solid Works to develop concepts and design improvements
- Creates and modifies detailed CAD models(2D & 3D) from sketches, models, layouts or notes.
- Liaises with third party tooling manufacturers on drawing queries, tolerance stack-ups and updating approved drawings.
- Checks drawings versus the project inputs for correctness and conformance to standards.
- Works with Designers/Engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and print package documentation.
- Creates 2d working drawings of product components
- Disciplined record keeping and maintenance of drawings and files.
- The ability to work to tight timelines when the situation requires while delivering solutions.
- Assists in driving material changes to increasing tooling & hardware timelines.
- Builds quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Requires min. HETAC level 6 in Technical, Science or Engineering discipline or Senior Trades Qualification.
- A strong knowledge of design for manufacture (DFM) essential.
- 3+ years’ experience in a modern design environment with previous experience in some of the following: Solidworks SME, 3D printing,
- Proven experience in tooling design including computer aided tooling / fixture design, build and implementation.
- Knowledge in the area of moulding design
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information on this role please contact Ciaran Fahy on 0874108620/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…