Telephone: 086 3073779
Manufacturing Development Engineer
Our client, a technology company in Antrim is currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Development Engineer for their site.
- The role entails managing the development and supply of new equipment for capacity expansion and/or new product introduction in various Make site locations.
- This includes coordinating inputs from internal teams for the generation of User requirements specifications and providing inputs to product designers in Design for Manufacture.
- Being the technical point of contact for obtaining and evaluating proposals from external suppliers for the supply of equipment, and providing equipment cost information for capital budgets.
- The role also entails planning and coordinating required actions and information exchange during equipment design, build, installation and commissioning.
- This includes leading equipment design reviews, acceptance testing at the suppliers and after installation.
- Projects to be managed include the supply of equipment for manufacture of temperature and pressure sensors to make site locations in multiple regions globally so the ability to travel to support this is essential.
- Essential criteria include a Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline and at least 3 years’ experience supporting the introduction new equipment and processes in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- We are seeking a high calibre candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- A current driver’s licence and access to transport is essential. International travel will be required.
For further information on this Manufacturing Development Engineer role in Antrim please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.