Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and technical support of process, materials and equipment operation.
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and control of appropriate documentation outlining product processing work steps.
- Support operation deliverables through the various phases of the PDP process.
- Support Operations Lead on PDP Projects.
- Support the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans.
- Support setting up of cells for verification and validation builds.
- Drive process validation activities.
- Responsibility for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of online process equipment.
- Liaise with other sites regarding technical issues, transfers and on-loads.
- Support and lead corrective/preventative action procedures and NCMR closure.
- Engineering lead on process improvement with the ability to identify process improvement/cost saving opportunities and to utilise DRM tools where applicable.
- Knowledge of Cell Operating System and stent or drug manufacturing processes.
- Flexibility to travel frequently required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 Bachelor Degree (BSc/B.Eng. in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering) is required.
- Previous Operational experience supporting New Product Development is required.
- Process/product development experience, ideally in medical device industry.
- Experience and proven track record with process design and strong technical innovation capability.
- Knowledge and experience of process optimization, qualification and validation techniques.
- Experience of medical device industry regulations is desirable.
- Experience in manufacturing engineering role is desirable.
- Ability to manage others to achieve challenging targets.
- Self-motivator with an infectious drive to achieve results required.
- Good team skills - a high level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Executes: Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results. Aligns team, allowing people to move quickly in a coordinated fashion.
- Clear Thinking: Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates clearly. Creates and communicates a clear strategy/plan and demonstrates good judgment.
- Inspires Others: Authentic and sets a vision that inspires performance and engages others. Has infectious enthusiasm, seeks and values different perspectives and ideas to foster an inclusive work environment.
- Boundaryless: Breaks down silos, collaborates across organizational boundaries, fosters diverse thinking and integration.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval