Telephone: 088 8395531
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
You will be directly involved is supporting the production of minimally invasive medical devices and support Process improvements. You will also work closely with sister sites in product and process transfers.
• Makes improvements to manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing and material handling.
• Provide support to and work closely with sister sites on their process development, process qualification, training, supplier qualification, transfer of drawing for fixtures, etc.
• Support set-up of the manufacturing line / failure investigation areas at sister sites
• Organizational Impact: Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments.
• Contributes to the completion of project milestones.
• Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues or other job areas but typically are not complex .
• Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area. May have some involvement in cross functional assignments.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering
• Has a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a manufacturing or project engineering role in the medical device industry.
• Good communication skills
• Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Dynamic, positive attitude
• Strong computer sills
• Strong interpersonal skills
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.