Our client, a medical device company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a CNC Engineer for their site.
Responsible for providing manufacturing engineering services to support cellular manufacturing and timely new product introductions. Engineering services include process development, cell management, robotic programming, new product introductions and capacity expansion. The candidate for this role needs to display good leadership capability, project management skills, and an ability to lead cross functional teams to meet project milestones on time and within budget.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting feasibility study to estimate product cost and analyze capital equipment, capacity, and capability requirements affecting the make versus buy decision
- Establishing process methods which meet performance and quality requirements
- Establishing preliminary bill of materials and routers ? establish optimal routings
- Developing a wide a variety of applications, including machining, finishing, clean and packaging.
- Sorting through options choosing the most appropriate processes and machining methods
- Negotiating target completion dates with appropriate personnel from other departments
- Developing project plans and schedules for work activities
- Proficient in process development, CNC programming, Computer Aided Design Systems, and Unigraphics 3-D modeling software
- Microsoft Office Suite and Project; Statistical Process Control skills;
- Skilled and knowledgeable in manufacturing and new product processing
- Familiarity with control procedures, such as the Engineering Change Notification (ECN) and Deviation process, Engineering Specifications and Laboratory Procedures.
- Familiarity with drafting standards and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Demonstrates good problem solving skills through the use of quality and statistical tools
- Ability to effectively work within a team and cross functionally to expedite completion of critical project tasks
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills
- B.Sc. in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or other Engineering Science.
- Ability to balance marketing, manufacturing, and design requirements to meet customer requirements
- Ability to handle project assignments of large scope and complexity and able to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner
For further information on this CNC Engineer role in Clare please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval