Our client, a medical device company in Westmeath are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
- Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
- At our Manufacturing Department in Medtronic, plc, we focus on continually evolving the effectiveness of our Value Stream's to improve Safety , Quality, Delivery and Cost of our products. You will play a critical role by improving Day to Day operations while delivering to an overarching Value Stream improvement strategy.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at Medtronic - outlining the actions and behaviors we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- You will contribute to and give technical support to the Value Streams. You will be responsible for manufacturing line products, processes, equipment, and documentation to meet quality, service and cost objectives for AOP targets. You will provide technical support to junior engineering staff and assume responsibility for employees training and development as well as providing technical support in field related activities such as complaint investigations. You will be taking an engineering lead on process improvement/validation activities and ability to identify process improvement /cost saving opportunities as part of the ADP process. You will also take a technical lead on Lean Sigma initiatives and continuous improvement projects. You will liaise with other Medtronic plants regarding technical issues. You will undertake specific projects as designated in support of the strategic Value Stream objectives. You will generate and supervise technical support for product(s), in line with marketing plans.
- Min of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science related Discipline is required.
- Previous experience working in a comparable role desirable.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the product and process development process and requirements.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills as well as demonstrating good organizational, presentation and project management skills. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all functions in the organisation.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Westmeath please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval