(12 Month contracts - All Shifts)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and lead in corrective/preventative action procedures and NCMR closure.
- Assist in production scale-up of new products and solving related production issues.
- Develop strategy to generate Design of Experiments (DOE), Process Characterisation, Process Qualification, Validation Protocols/Reports, and Manufacturing Instructions.
- Engineering lead on process improvement / validation activities and ability to identify process improvement/cost saving opportunities.
- Provide technical support in transfer of manufacturing lines to and from other facilities.
- Troubleshooting and technical support of process, materials and equipment operation.
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and control of appropriate documentation outlining product processing work steps.
- Support the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans.
- Responsibility for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of online process equipment.
- Liaise with other sites regarding technical issues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree (BSc/B.Eng in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering) is required.
- Previous Operational experience supporting New Product Development is required.
- Process/product development experience, ideally in medical device industry
- Experience and proven track record with process design and strong technical innovation capability.
- Knowledge and experience of process optimization, qualification and validation techniques.
- Experience of medical device industry and GMP regulations is desirable.
- Experience in manufacturing engineering role is desirable.
- Able to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets.
- Good team skills - a high level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Statistical tools such as DOE, SPC, Hypothesis testing and Process Capability studies.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role or any other Engineering positions we have available, please contact Anne Gough on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.