Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
- As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will provide technical support to production, materials and manufacturing communicating and resolving any quality issues occurring on a component supplied by this vendor. You will carry out Vendor approval / surveillance audits to ensure that suppliers are capable of meeting the comapny's quality requirements on a continuous basis. You will represent the Vendor Engineering group in Design Implementations and Vendor Transfers by generating and executing clear, concise Vendor Process Qualification protocols and reports. You will ensure that "First Articles" are carried out to verify that all parts meet their dimensional and functional requirements. You will manage vendors on an ongoing basis via regular, periodic audits and Quality Improvement Teams to guarantee consistent high quality performance on an ongoing basis. You will participate in cross functional teams to review process improvements / optimizations at suppliers through PFMEA's and control plans.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level Degree (BSc) (L8) with at least 3 years in Mechanical, Electronic or Manufacturing engineering discipline. You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced with process/product development and knowledge of process qualification and validation techniques. Broad knowledge of materials and processes applicable to medical device industry is desirable. Experience of medical device industry regulations (Lead Auditor Certification), manufacturing engineering role and ability to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets is advantageous.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Gough on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval