Telephone: 086 3073779
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
- You will contribute to the support of the manufacturing lines for the Drug Coated Balloon (DCB) manufacturing area.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting equipment breakdowns and investigating unusual defects from the manufacturing line.
- You will provide clear and accurate handover updates to the dayshift engineering team.
- You will be the lead engineer for the manufacturing department on weekend shift. You will support, lead and develop the weekend shift engineering technician. You will participate in strategic projects such as the conversion to a Cell Operating System in DCB. You will liaise with the Senior Manufacturing Engineer on dayshift on a weekly basis to provide updates. You develop and maintain beneficial working relationships across a number of functions.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level 8 Degree in Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 4 years relevant experience.
- You are a leader with a proven track record to deliver significant projects and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with combination devices is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Basic project management skills are desirable.
- The successful candidate will be a strong team player, with the ability to work on their own initiative to a high standard when required.
- You will initiate and lead change by identifying opportunities for improvement within the manufacturing area and implementing the improvements.
- You will provide evidence of your ability to think critically and make sound decisions.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.