Our client in Galway is currently recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer to support the production requirements of their device into a rapidly growing market. This role offers the opportunity to experience the full manufacturing life cycle and play a pivotal role in the expansion of an existing assembly line and the establishment of a new line.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and provide technical and QA line support to the assembly line
- Supplier and inventory management
- Build scheduling to meet demand
- Assist in component/product disposition for clinical release
- Deliver on yield and cost improvement projects
- Set up a new production line and development of manufacturing/inspection processes
- Process validation activities (TMVs, gauge R&Rs, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Coordinate the shipping and distribution of clinical product to customers
- Continuous improvement and risk analysis/identification activities
Qualifications & Experience:
- Honours degree or masters in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-2 year's relevant experience in medical device manufacturing environment is desirable.
- The successful candidate will need a strong technical aptitude with an excellent understanding of fundamental engineering principles.
- Motivated individual with a strong work ethic and good attention to detail
- Technical and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to communicate across functions
For further information please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.