Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support day-to-day production activities such as yield improvement activity, change notice, DNCRs, calibrations, IQ, preventative maintenance etc.
- Ensure that all products/processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements and best practise.
- Resolve process/material/equipment issues and implement corrective & preventative actions.
- Identify new technologies/tooling for process improvement/development.
- Lead improvement activities utilising six sigma problem solving methodologies and lean manufacturing principles
- Maintain documentation for system assembly & test including, but not limited to: Bill of materials, DHRs, procedures, validation protocols & reports, co-ordinate validation builds as required.
- Identification and set up of new vendors.
- Contribute to design teams within own field(s) of expertise.
- Generates ECO's (Engineering Change Orders), protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
- Assist with test and evaluation of new designs including process/product development carrying out trial builds, developing iterations of existing processes/products.
- Transfer of New Products/ Manufacturing Technology both external and internal into production.
Behaviours & Skills required include:
- Strong technical ability based on a broad and deep knowledge of fundamental engineering principles.
- Strong work ethic, creative problem solving, capable of working on own initiative.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills essential.
- Primary and/or a postgraduate degree BS, MS, or PhD (Mechanical, Materials, Polymer, or Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field).
- Ideally 3-5 years Process Development and new product introduction experience in Medical Device Manufacturing.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingstonon 0868395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval