Manufacturing Engineer I &II
Our client Boston Scientific, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer level II for their site.
Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices. Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes. Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Identifies exceptions and may seek assistance for exceptional problems.
- Assists in the development and analysis of process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Actively interacts with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork, in support of day-to-day operating requirements.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- As part of development, may assume engineering responsibility for a defined process and / or product.
- Interfaces with vendors, possibly physicians and other technical consultants to ensure results.
- May supervise the work of a number of technicians.
- To achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
Project Management experience highly desirable
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval