Our client, Boston Scientific in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
Provides support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met. Manages a technical team and drives equipment performance, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues. Interfaces with Quality and Research and Development organizations to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Leads a Technical Team of Manufacturing Technicians providing Technical leadership and Equipment reliability in a Maintenance Capacity.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process, for current programs, next generation programs and to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company. Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Analyses and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and new innovative approaches or a major breakthrough in technology.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques. Develops knowledge in a field to become a recognized leader or authority in an area of specialization and applies this knowledge in leadership roles in the company.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion. Understands the business needs of the company, and has knowledge of the customer needs of our business. Understands the business cycle and foresight of emerging technologies trends.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks. Serves has a resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees. May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects. Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers. Serves as a consultant for engineering or scientific interpretations and advice on significant matters. Acts as a spokesperson to customers on business unit current and future capabilities.
- Full level 8 with Demonstrated Technical skills
- Consideration given to Level 8 higher diplomas depending on previous qualifications and also to those who are committed to completing a full Level 8.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Clonmel please contact Deirdre on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval