Manufacturing Engineer (Clone)
Job ID: JOB-12774
- Provides support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met.
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality and Research and Development organizations to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Continuous improvement philosophy through use of six sigma and lean.
- Provides work direction and guidance to maintenance process technicians and serves as a consultant for engineering or scientific interpretations and advice on significant matters.
- Process development and/or improvement is a key attribute.
- Experience in regulated industry – medical/pharma/automotive experience an advantage.
- Previous supervisory experience beneficial to role.
Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of related work experience with a strong understanding of specified functional area.
For further information on this role please contact David Smyth on 086 1071395 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…