Job ID: JOB-13007
Our client a medical device world leader in Clonmel is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
- Provides support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met.
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality and Research and Development organizations to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process, for current programs, next generation programs and to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company. Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Analyzes and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and new innovative approaches or a major breakthrough in technology.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques. Develops knowledge in a field to become a recognized leader or authority in an area of specialization and applies this knowledge in leadership roles in the company.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion. Understands the business needs of the company, and has knowledge of the customer needs of our business. Understands the business cycle and foresight of emerging technologies trends.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks. Serves has a resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees. May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects. Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers. Serves as a consultant for engineering or scientific interpretations and advice on significant matters. Acts as a spokesperson to customers on business unit current and future capabilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- NFQ Level 8 qualification within a relevant field.
- 3 + years of experience working at an Engineering level, ideally within Medical Devices or other highly regulated environment.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Equipment validation experience.
For further information on this role in Clonmel please contact Dominic Courtney: 086 839 5533 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…