Contact: Caroline Kingston
Manufacturing Engineer – Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Clare are currently looking to recruit Manufacturing Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
The primary purpose of this role will be to support the introduction and development of the manufacturing equipment for Blood Virus production. This includes the support of the development and the provision of user requirements specification, finalization of supplier quotations, procurement, installation, commissioning, and validation support for the setup of required equipment. The incumbent will liaise with the requisite departments to ensure the equipment is fully validated and installed in line with current FDA/ISO requirements. This is a role for an 18 months contract period.
- Provide support to the urine strip manufacturing operation with the business objectives of quality, performance and cost.
- Support the efforts to ensure that all processes, equipment, materials and methods that are used in the manufacturing of the products are as per requirements and in compliance with good manufacturing requirements and ISO 13485/FDA requirements.
- Participate in the introduction of new reagents, new manufacturing processes/systems/procedures and equipment into the facility. Transfer and implement processes from other manufacturing facilities.
- Participate in equipment design reviews, factory acceptance tests, user requirement specifications and layout development.
- Providing technical support on process issues. Support the establishment of technical standards. Leadership of projects to resolve complex technical issues regarding equipment.
- Liaison with overseas colleagues as required.
- Liaison with quality and engineering both internal in the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Third level Degree or equivalent in Engineering
- 5-7 years relevant manufacturing experience in the Diagnostics Industry is required.
- A strong understanding of GMP, ISO/ FDA requirements is required.
- Experience working with Clinical Chemistry/ Immunoassay/ manufacturing processes would be an advantage.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment preferred
- Microsoft office suite/CAD, MS Project are preferred
- Need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer Contract role in Clare please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval