Contact: Caroline Kingston
Telephone: 086 8395531
Manufacturing Engineer - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
- Work with a team to design and implement manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Facilitate arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions and create supporting equipment binders, drawings and installation qualifications.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Support and manage development confirmation builds.
- Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty. Delivers projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Requires a Level 8 engineering Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval