Our client, a leading medical device company in Ireland, is currently recruiting for multiple Manufacturing Engineers to join their site in Galway. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for providing daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety). And to develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices; support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes and to lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirable
For further information on this role please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Packaging Engineer You will lead sterile medical device packaging activities for the Continence Care business unit and associated manufacturing…
Senior Quality Engineer Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior Quality Engineer…
Recruitment Consultant – Cork Office HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office. Our company is a…