Job ID: JOB-12813
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering support to Manufacturing, and the development of existing and new process technologies.
- Manage a variable workload to meet/exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as yield, throughput and productivity.
- Support manufacturing as the Manufacturing Engineer providing line support for technical issues.
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical / system solutions to problems.
- Improve manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Responsible for managing the overall equipment performance (OEE) through the appropriate use of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Investigate new process technologies and evaluate potential competitive advantage and the cost benefit of introduction.
- Prepare product and process reports / presentations by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Implement equipment maintenance procedures for critical equipment.
- Resolve quality and technical issues such that impact on product supply to customers is minimized.
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements within the company.
- Work as part of production support team to drive product and process improvements/developments.
- Update Manufacturing procedures, specs as required through Engineering Change process.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Catheter assembly experience a definite advantage including braided shaft assembly and reflow, tip bonding and handle assembly.
- Must be able to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
- Jigs & Fixtures design and maintenance experience would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and statistics.
- Demonstrate operating knowledge of Minitab software, would be an advantage.
- SolidWorks /AutoCAD skill would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a dynamic, motivated & flexible approach to work with results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Laser processing experience and Automation would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ISO & FDA compliance.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Shauna Brady on 0864410614/ or on firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…