Commutable from Mayo, Clare and Limerick
Our client, a leading medical device company in Ireland, is currently hiring contractor Manufacturing Engineers to join their site in Galway. The Manufacturing engineer will provide daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve the sites production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety). They will continuously aim to develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices. Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes. Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates a capable knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Be an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the site and departments objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Comply with and have an understanding of all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are up to date with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 8 Degree in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience would be highly desirable
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineering role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…