Manufacturing Engineer – Galway
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit Manufacturing Engineer a for their site. The Manufacturing Engineer has the authority to be the assignee in the absence of the Associate Director Manufacturing and Process Engineering.
- Support key business metrics by becoming an SME on process technologies
- Responsible for reporting on yield, OEE metrics and product failure investigation.
- Support the introduction of new Products and Process technology through Process development and Validation.
- Use Lean methodologies to drive continuous improvement focused on Quality, Cost, Material flow and layout.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure that continuous improvement projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preparation and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for specific projects.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NC’s, CAPA’s, etc).
- Ensure all production equipment, processes and work areas meet Health & Safety requirements through the completion of the required documentation.
- Support all customer, FDA and NSAI audits when required.
- Supports, as necessary, other functions to achieve timely product shipments.
- Performing other tasks as required by Head of Function.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, preferably in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Minimum of a primary degree in an engineering or technological discipline
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation.
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA design and development processes.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills and capable of initiating and leading change.
- Ability to present ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to all levels of the company.
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications such as MS office.
Typical office environments, with work also performed a manufacturing facility and customer/supplier locations.
For further information on this Manufactruing Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 0863073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…