Manufacturing Engineer I
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer I for their site on a contract basis.
- You will be responsible for manufacturing line products, processes, equipment, and documentation to meet quality, service and cost objectives for Product development project targets.
- Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of On Line process equipment.
- You will be taking an engineering lead on equipment development, process improvement and equipment validation activities.
- You will have the ability to identify process improvement /cost saving opportunities.
- You will participate /core team member in Product development Projects.
- You will liaise with other plants regarding technical issues.
- You will undertake specific projects as designated in support of the business unit objectives.
- We are looking for a qualified person to third Level 8 degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with equipment/process/product development, ideally in medical device industry and knowledge of process optimization, qualification and validation techniques.
- You have a good understanding of Good documentation practices in a highly regulated environment.
- Broad knowledge of materials and processes applicable to medical device industry is desirable.
- Experience of medical device industry regulations, manufacturing engineering role and ability to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets is advantageous.
- Creation of component specifications and work with vendors to source
- Setup of Sub assembly specifications
- Setup of GTIN's
- Setup of redline Operating procedures
- Setup of Device history Records
- Aid Galway work on the Process characterisation
- Initiate documentation such as PFMECA and Device master records
- Setup and support for Stability and Design verification builds
- Setup and support for OQ and PQ
- Help with Transfer of sub-assemblies between sites.
For further information on Manufacturing Engineer I in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 0874108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval