Manufacturing Engineer I
Job ID: JOB-12350
Manufacturing Engineer I
Finding the right company that aligns with your career aspirations and values is so important. It is worth taking the time to get this right. This Manufacturing Engineer opportunity located in Galway is one of those standout positions that do not come along every day. Let us tell you more!
Manufacturing Engineer responsible for providing daily technical support for production processes, products, equipment, and materials. Driving continuous improvement of Manufacturing processes across the site to achieve the strategic goals of Safety, Quality, Service, and Cost.
- Solution focused, diagnosing and implementing permanent solutions to manufacturing issues in a structured problem-solving approach. Championing problem solving through appropriate documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Drive Continuous Improvement by leading the implementation of Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing principles.
- Work within a highly regulated environment ensuring the highest product quality is achieved through robust quality system processes such as GMP, NCR, CAPA, etc.
- Improve the production flow to achieve quality at the source, rapid feedback from inspections. Ensuring product specification requirements are met and inspection standards are met through concise standard work.
- Lead teams in the execution of validation activities.
- Analyse and Implement innovative improvements in operational performance through key Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) metrics Yield, Uptime, and Performance. Increasing capability, capacity, and stability of processes, products, equipment, and materials.
- Mechanical Design of jigs and fixtures to meet manufacturing requirements, optimise machine change over time, and improve maintenance.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge/experience of validation techniques & applications (IQ/OQ/PQ, TMVs, etc.), associated regulatory requirements, and statistical data analysis.
- Demonstrate a motivated & flexible approach to work with a results-oriented attitude. Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex technical projects to strict deadlines through appropriate Project Management methods and tools (PMBOK methods).
- Influential and motivated team member. Actively promotes and leads a cross-functional teamwork environment. Provides technical guidance & mentorship of technicians.
The successful candidate must hold an NFQ Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Biomedical).
- Project Management and Six Sigma qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
- Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Data Analysis, and Project Management experience – Highly Desirable.
For more information on this Manufacturing Engineer I in Galway please contact Dominic Courtney at +353 868395533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12997 Manufacturing Engineer Our client a medical device world leader in Clonmel is recruiting for a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12992 Warehouse Coordinator Galway Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12987 Senior Quality Engineer- Design Assurance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re…